A special blend made with 100% pure essential oils of Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lemongrass, Clove, Myrrh and Frankincense. Helps promote peace and well being. Essential oils are adaptogenic and will help your body in multiple ways depending upon your body’s needs.
Fractionated Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)
Fractionated Coconut Oil is smooth to the touch without a greasy feel. It’s ODORLESS, colorless, and has an exceptionally long shelf-life. It is an ideal carrier oil as it easily absorbs into the skin. It remains in liquid form.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits.* In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function.* When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.Frankincense is one of the most prized and precious essential oils due to its extensive health benefits.
- It was used anciently in everything from perfumes to lotions for soothing the skin.
- Frankincense comes from the Boswellia species of tree and is native to Ethiopia, Somalia, India, and the Arabic Peninsula and has been used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese health practices.
- It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- This essential oil has soothing properties.
- Frankincense promotes cellular health and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits.
- It may support healthy immune function and response.
- Frankincense can provide soothing support throughout the entire body.
- It helps to support healthy liver function.
- It supports a healthy musculoskeletal system.
- Frankincense may help to support healthy bladder and urinary tract function.
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.* Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Unique Blend of Essential Oils Includes: Coconut Oil, Lavender, Frankincense, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile