A special blend made with 100% pure essential oils of Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lemongrass, Clove, Myrrh and Frankincense. Helps calm stomach upsets. Essential oils are adaptogenic and will help your child’s body in multiple ways depending upon their needs.
Fractionated Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)
Fractionated Coconut Oil is smooth to the touch without a greasy feel. It’s ODORLESS, colorless, and has an exceptionally long shelf-life. It is an ideal carrier oil as it easily absorbs into the skin. It remains in liquid form.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits.* In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function.* When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.Frankincense is one of the most prized and precious essential oils due to its extensive health benefits.
- It was used anciently in everything from perfumes to lotions for soothing the skin.
- Frankincense comes from the Boswellia species of tree and is native to Ethiopia, Somalia, India, and the Arabic Peninsula and has been used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese health practices.
- It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- This essential oil has soothing properties.
- Frankincense promotes cellular health and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits.
- It may support healthy immune function and response.
- Frankincense can provide soothing support throughout the entire body.
- It helps to support healthy liver function.
- It supports a healthy musculoskeletal system.
- Frankincense may help to support healthy bladder and urinary tract function.
Newly sourced from Madagascar, Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavor when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets—gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples. Studies have been conducted on Ginger for its common effect on joint health;* however, Ginger is best known as a digestive aid and for helping to ease occasional indigestion and nausea*. Ginger essential oil can also be applied topically or inhaled to help reduce feelings of nausea.*
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes
The top-selling essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function.* When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.* Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy.* Fennel may help support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract and can be added to water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.* Fennel is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.*
- Take internally to support healthy respiratory function.*
- Put a drop of Fennel in water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.*
- Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavor.
- Add 1–2 drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.*
Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used for centuries to aid digestion, and is still used today for this same benefit.* Coriander has a high linalool content which helps skin maintain complexion. Coriander can be soothing to the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Take a few drops internally after eating large meals to assist with digestion.*
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion.
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation.
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Unique Blend of Essential Oils Includes: Coconut Oil, Ginger, Lemon, Peppermint, Fennel, Coriander